I am passionate about using my professional health expertise for education purposes.
As professionally trained in Functional Medicine, my presentations come from a (w)holistic natural medicine approach re how foods, drinks, vitamins, minerals , lifestyle and environmental factors can be integrated to enable health.
What matters In health education? It is presented in an enjoyable, practical, easy to understand manner – which can also integrate with your lifestyle.
Enjoyed being a lecturer with College of Naturopathic (Natural) Medicine, lectured to first year Biomedicine and final year Nutrition students across the UK campus.
My previous expertise also lends itself to being a health educator – as a professional qualified teacher, global project manager, University lecturer as well as most recently with The College of Naturopathic (Natural) Medicine.
Also researcher specialising in Cancer Support using Natural Means to Support the Immune System
What matters In health education? It is presented in an enjoyable, practical, easy to understand manner – which can also integrate easily with your lifestyle.
Health presentations and packages can be tailored to suit clients, companies and communities
Re educational packages, previous working examples are
- Lecturer for College of Naturopathic (Natural) Medicine to first year students in Biomdicine and final year students in Nutrition
- created content and presented training courses for large Corporate company, which was rolled out worldwide
- taught school children, included environmental projects
- created and delivered presentations globally whilst Global Project Manager for Shell Group in The Hague, managed one of their largest I.T. projects and rolled out worldwide
- transferred skillset from Shell Group to Robert Gordon’s University – researched, created and presented I.T. Strategy and Project Management lectures to 4th year Under Graduate and Post Graduate MSc students
- created and presented content to global virtual teams, to enhance virtual working for a Corporate company, rolled out within Europe
I am passionate about health education re Nutrition, Lifestyle and Environmental factors which may enable health.
Patricia Rose Anderson, M.A. Hons., Post Grad. Dip. Educ., H.N.C., NT DipCNM, mIFM, MNNA